Why We Are Different
We have been providing services to area schools, government agencies, and businesses since 2003 with technically-skilled and business-savy consultants. During this time, we have never lost a client.
In 2017, we opened our services up to the general public with WenGroup Home, offering home IT solutions — set-up, internet content filtering, backup and storage, device repair, virus removal, and more.
Also in 2017, we began our WenGroup Learn division where we provide training to teachers and school staff to help them integrate technology into their classrooms.
We are different because we listen. We take in all the details given and then take a step back. We address the larger picture of support. We will fix your immediate problem, but also offer suggestion to keep it from happening again . . . and again . . . and again . . .
These schools and organizations are clients of ours, and will be happy to tell you how well we provide services and support for them.
- Miller Family Practice of Pekin
- North Pekin School District 102
- Bartonville Grade School District 66
- Monroe School District 70
- Hartsburg Emden School District
- Woodford County E911 Response Center
- Oak Grove School District 68
- Tazewell County Health Department
- Rankin School District 98
- Pleasant Hill School District 69
- Creve Coeur Public Library
- Tazewell County Dental Clinic
- Tazewell County Children's Advocacy Center
- Tazewell County Teen Reach Program
- Deer‐Creek Mackinaw School District 701
- Central Illinois Valley Network Consortium (CivicNET)
- Robein School District 85
- Tazewell Mason Counties Special Education Association
- Law offices of Miller, Hall & Triggs
- Peoria Heights District 325
- Peoria Sheet Metal Union #1
- ServPro of Peoria
- Tazewell County Regional Superintendent of Schools
- Woodford County Sheriff's Department and E911 Center
- Peoria County Bright Futures Preschool Program
- Tazewell County Safe/Alternative School
- Dr. Schwartz General Dentistry
- Kyle's Care at Home